today's goal is to work the snatch position in the bottom.
1. snatch+ohs: 3+3 (means 3 snatches+3 ohs), 2+3, 1+3, 1+3, 1+3. go as heavy as you can keeping in mind the goal for the workout.
rest 20 minutes.
2. fs+jerk: if you have strong legs, work 1 fs+2 jerks for 4 or 5 sets not counting warm ups. if you have a strong jerk, but weak legs, then do 3 fs + 1 jerk. again work as heavy as you can making sure good form is the key.
this is alot of leg work, but it is also a positioning workout that will help the over-all lifts.
3. push press: 3-5 sets of 3-5, working on a good dip and strong drive.
4. glute ham back extensions, emphasizing hamstrings.
5. 3 x 15 roman chair sit ups.