|big drive forward and down!|
junk yard dog + burgener warm up daily!
1. snatch: 60%x2, 65%x2, 70%x2, 75%x1, 80%x1x2
2. sn pulls: 90%x3, 95%x2 (maintain proper position and stay back.)
3. sn pp+ohs: 3+3 x 4 sets. you select the weight. that is 3 sn pp + 3 ohs. perform in any order you want.
4. good mornings: 4 x 4 stay back. light load.
5. sit ups: 100 weighted sit up
Warm Up: Row 500m, Junk Yard dog, then Burgener warm up (clean grip).
Strength: Work up to 1 RM deadlift, then back it down to 70% and perform 2 reps every 60 seconds for 10 rounds.
W.O.D.: 5 Rounds: Complete as many rounds as possible in 3 minutes of the following...
3x Turkish Get up (16kg/12kg)
9x Sit up
*Note: Rest 60 seconds between each round.
Durability: 1x max plank hold, 3x 10 reverse hypers (AHAP)