|geezer terry celebrates making it up the hill!|
junk yard dog + burgener warm up daily!
1. 3 pos clean: 65%x3, 70%x3, 75%x3 high hang, mid thigh, floor.
2. sn pulls: 85%x3, 90%x3 (maintain proper position and stay back.)
3. rack jerks behind neck: work up to a heavy single in as few sets as possible.
4. good mornings: 3 x 3 stay back. light-medium load.
5. sit ups: 100 weighted sit ups.
Warm Up: Run 800m, dynamic movements of your choice.
W.O.D.: Complete 7 rounds for time of the following...
7x Chest 2 bar pull ups
7x ring dips
7x ankle to bar
Extra credit: Complete 100x sledge strikes for time.
Durability: 50x GHD sit ups, 20x RDL's (heavy).
*note: Break this up as needed. I'm more worried about form than time for this segment.