|old guys rule!!|
1. 3 pos cleans work up to 70%x3x2, 75%x3x4.
2. rack jerks bnk: work up to: 70% x3 x3, 75% x 3 x 3
3. clean pulls x 90% x 3 x 3, 95%x 3 x 2
4. good mornings: 4 x 8 reps you choose weight. be careful here. stay back.
5. weighted sit ups x 25, 25.
Warm Up: Work up to a heavy clean, then back it down 10kg and perform 3x singles. Then, work up to a 90% snatch, and perform 5 singles.
Back Squat: 5x 65%, 5x 75%, 5+x 85%
*Percentages are taken off of your 1 RM, and the last set is a burn out set. If you do not know what your 1 RM Back squat is, find that as your warm up instead of doing cleans and snatches.
Complete as many rounds as possible in 12 minutes of the following..
1x Suicide sprint (0-10m-20m)
1x Rope climb
10x KB Swing (24kg/16kg)
3 Rounds (not timed)
20x sledge strikes
5x Romanian Deadlift (Medium weight)