monday: junk yard dog, burgener warm up, skill transfer exercises, 3 pos snatch 3 reps at each position. see how long this takes you and understand WHY one would do these exercises....what is the purpose of each movement.
1. front sqt: work a heavy single
rest 15 minutes
2. snatch: work up to a medium single, but not max. then....take 85% of that weight x 1 x 3 sets. then take 80% of that single x 1 x 3 sets.
rest 15 minutes.
3. back sqt: work up to a single with 80-85% of your best CLEAN!!
rest 10 minutes
4. rack jerks bnk: WORK ON THE DIP AND DRIVE UNDER. WORK SPEED!! WORK UP TO A HEAVY SINGLE.
5. chins: 25 total
6. box jumps: 25 total 36-48" box depending on your ability. tuck jumps if you do not have a box.
7. back and abs, you call.
CrossFitters (Last week of this 20 week program!)
Warm Up: Run 800m and sprint the last 100m. Then range of motion drills. Next, perform the junk yard dog, then work up to 98% of your 1 RM back squat.
Strength: Back squat - 10 sets x 1 reps @ 98% 1 RM
Work Capacity: "Amanda". Complete 9-7-5 reps of:
Squat snatch (135#/95#)
*Rest 5 minutes then:
Row 1,000m for time
Core: 3 rounds - 20x GHD sit ups, 5x good mornings (heavy and increase weight each round)