wednesday: junk yard dog+burgener warm up+ skill transfer exercises.
|personal bests from a long time ago!|
1. clean and jerk: warm up to 75%x1+1, (80%x1+1, 83%x1+1, 87%x1+1)3
2. clean deadliest: 90%x3, 95%x2, 100%x2
3. good mornings: 3 x 8 you choose the weight.
4. toes to the bar x 25
Warm Up: Myofascial release, then range of motion drills and mobility work. Next, perform a 25 minute trail run at a moderate pace.
1) Front squat - Work up to a 2 RM for the day
2) Power snatch - Work up to a max for the day and perform 3 singles at that weight.
3) Snatch pulls - 110%x2, 120%x2, 125%x2
3) Power clean + push jerk - Work up to a max for the day.
Work Capacity: Complete as many rounds as possible in 15 minutes of:
10x push ups
Core - 30x WTD sit ups (45#/25#)