|almost a year or 2 ago....she has made some big improvement i would say!|
junk yard dog+burgener warm up+ skill transfer exercises.
1. cln and jerk: 75%x1+1x2, 80%x1x2, 85%x1+1x2
2. clean pulls: 100%x3x2
3. good mornings: 3 x 8 you choose the weight. keep same pulling angle at the end of first pull.
4. toes to the bar x 25
Warm Up: Myofascial release, range of motion drills and mobility work. Next, run 1 mile at an easy pace to get the blood flowing.
1) Front squat - Work up to a heavy single...should be around 90% of your 1 RM.
2) Snatch - Work up to a max for the day and if you feel good then trying to hit a PR, if not then keep it at 90% and perform 5 singles.
3) Clean and jerk - Work up to a max for the day, then back it down to 80% and perform 2x cleans + 1x jerk x 2 sets.
Core: 3 rounds - 3x Halting snatch grip deadlifts with a 3 second pause right above the knees (105%, 115%, 125% of your 1 RM snatch), 20x WTD sit ups, 10x strict pull ups.
Conditioning: Run 3-4 miles at moderate pace