thursday: speed day
1. 2 pos snatch: 1 hang (mid thigh) 1 floor. work up to 50%x2x2, 55%x2x2, 60%x2x2
2. clean and jerk: 2 cleans + 1 jerk. work up to 50%x2+1, 55%x2+1x2, 60%x2+1x2.
3. glute ham bench back extensions: use some weight and do 3 x 10
4. 100 sit ups
1) 1x power clean + 2x front squat + 1x jerk: 10 sets to work up to a max for the day. 60 seconds rest between sets.
2) Jerk behind the neck: You have 5 attempts to establish a 1 RM.
1) Complete as many rounds as possible in 12 minutes of:
10x box jump overs (24in/20in)
10x shoulder to overhead (95#/65#)
10x front rack lunges (95#/65#)
1) 4x50m prowler push (AHAP). Rest as needed between pushes. Choose a weight that you are able to push the whole distance without resting, but the last 10-20m should be a gut check.