|dorm pix 2|
1. cleans: 80%x3x2, 85%x2x3
2. rack jerks front: 80%x3x2, 85%x3x3
3. clean pulls: 100%x5x2, 105%x5x2
4. rdl: 95% of bests clean x 5x3 sets. go down if this is too heavy.
5. ab mat sit ups: 50 total
6. box jumps x 15 total.
1) 1x Power clean + 1x push jerk + 1x split jerk x 10 sets x every 90 second. Increase the weight each round, so that your 10th round is a max for the day.
2) In 3 sets, work up to a 1 RM bear complex. Bear complex = 1x power clean + 1x front squat + 1x shoulder to overhead + 1x back squat + 1x behind the neck shoulder to over head x 7 reps. You can link the movements together in to a squat clean + thruster, etc if you would like.
1) Complete as many rounds as possible in 12 minutes of:
-20x wallball (20#/14#)
-15x deadlift (135#/95#)
-10x box jumps (24in/20in)
*Rest 3 minutes, then:
2) 50x toes to bar for time
1) 8 rounds - Every 60 seconds, 1x 20m prowler push (AHAP)