|nd buddies at flab competition|
1. front squat: 10 sets of 3 reps at 75%
2. back squat: 5 sets x 3 reps at 65%
after each set do 5 box jumps
3. pull ups or chin ups x 25 reps
1) 2x squat clean + 2x push jerk- 10 rounds, every 90 seconds, perform 2x squat clean + 2x push jerk. Start at a moderate weight and increase the weight each round so the last set is a max for the day.
2) Push press - 70%x 3 reps, 80%x 3 reps, 90%x 3+ reps.
Work Capacity: Complete 10 rounds for time of:
5x Curtis Pís (95#/65#)
7x box jump (30in/24in)
9x chest to bar pull ups
*Curtis P = 1x hang squat clean + lunge right leg + lunge left leg + push press = 1 rep.
1) 3 rounds - Row 60 calories, 2 minutes rest.