|my strength coach at nd!!|
1. barski cleans: 3 from mid thigh, 1 from floor. work up to 60% x3 x 5 sets.
2. clean pulls: work up to 95%x3x2, 100%x3
3. rack jerks behind neck. work up to a heavy single in less than 10 min.
4. back extensions on glute ham, using weight x 10 reps x 3 sets.
5. 100 sit ups.
1) 1 and 1/4 front squat - Work up to a max for the day in 15 minutes.
2) 10 minutes - EMOM, perform:
-2x squat clean (205#/135#) + 1x rope climb, legless
WOD: Complete the following for time:
60x wallball (20#/14#)
50x pull ups
40x box jump overs (24in/20in)
30x ring dips
10x muscle up
1) 3x Clean halting deadlifts - Pause 5 seconds @ the following positions: 1” off the ground, below the knee, mid thigh, top, mid thigh, below the knee, 1” off the ground. Rest as needed between rounds and should take up to 90-100% of 1 RM clean.