|start em young!!|
1. 2 pos snatch: 1 from mid thigh, 1 from floor. work up to 65% x 1+1 x 2 sets. 70% x 1+1 x 3 sets.
2. snatch pulls standing on a 2" block : work up to 90%x3, 95%x3, 100%x3. on last rep lower the wt in 10 sec.
3. snatch pp+snatch balance with no dip+ snatch overhead squat. 1+1+1 x 5 sets. work heavy but you choose weight.
4. back extensions on glute ham, using weight x 10 reps x 3 sets.
5. 100 sit ups.
1) 3x hang snatch - 10 rounds - Every 90 seconds, perform 3x hang snatch. Increase the load each round so the 10th set is a max for the day.
2) Box squat - 12 rounds, Every 60 seconds, perform:
-2x box squat (70% 1 RM)
*Box should be set up so that your bottom position is at parallel. If you have access to bands, decrease the weight and add band resistance so the load is hard, but doable for the 12 rounds.
3) For time - 50m handstand walk
WOD: Complete 10-9-8-7...1 reps of:
-Power snatch (60kg/40kg)
Core: 3 rounds, not for time:
-10x strict toes to bar
-60 second farmers carry (70#/53#)
-8x good morning (AHAP)